Article version: Enterprise Server 2.17
Creating a saved reply
If you frequently add the same comment over and over, you can create a saved reply.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Saved replies.
- Under "Add a saved reply", add your saved reply title.
- In the "Write" field, add the content you'd like to use for the saved reply. For more information on writing on GitHub Enterprise, see "Basic writing and formatting syntax."
- To review your reply, click Preview.
- Click Add saved reply.