Article version: Enterprise Server 2.17
Filtering files in a pull request
To help you quickly review changes in a large pull request, you can filter changed files.
You can filter files in a pull request by file extension type, such as
.js, no extension, or dotfiles.
Tip: To simplify your pull request diff view, you can also temporarily hide deleted filesin the pull request diff from the file filter drop-down menu.
- Under your repository name, click Pull requests.
- In the list of pull requests, click the pull request you'd like to filter.
- On the pull request, click Files changed.
- Use the File filter drop-down menu, and select, unselect, or click the desired filters.
- Optionally, to clear the filter selection, under the Files changed tab, click Clear.