Article version: Enterprise Server 2.17
Filtering issues and pull requests by milestone
Issues and pull requests can be filtered based on the milestone they're associated with. Once you've associated an issue or pull request with a milestone, you can find items based on their milestones. Within a milestone, you can prioritize issues and pull requests.
- If you'd rather filter issues and pull requests using the Search bar, you can use the milestone search syntax. For a milestone called My Milestone, the search syntax would be:
- To clear your filter selection, click Clear current search query, filters, and sorts.
- On GitHub Enterprise, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Issues or Pull requests.
- Select Milestones to see a list of all available milestones for the repository.
- Select the milestone you're interested in from the list. You can view relevant information for the milestone, including all issues and pull requests associated with it, from the milestone page. For more information, see "About milestones."