Article version: Enterprise Server 2.17
Managing access to a project board for organization members
As an organization owner or project board admin, you can set a default permission level for a project board for all organization members.
By default, organization members have write access to their organization's project boards unless organization owners or project board admins set different permissions for specific project boards.
Tip: You can give an organization member higher permissions to project board. For more information, see "Project board permissions for an organization."
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Projects.
- In the projects list, click the name of the project board.
- On the top-right side of the project board, click Menu.
- Click , then click Settings.
- Under "Organization member permission", choose a baseline permission level for all organization members: Read, Write, Admin, or None.
- Click Save.