Article version: Enterprise Server 2.17
Allowing people to delete issues in your organization
Organization owners can allow certain people to delete issues in repositories owned by your organization.
By default, issues cannot be deleted in an organization's repositories. An organization owner must enable this feature for all of the organization's repositories first.
Once enabled, organization owners and people with admin permissions in an organization-owned repository can delete issues. People with admin permissions in a repository include organization members and outside collaborators with admin privileges. For more information, see "Repository permission levels for an organization" and "Deleting an issue."
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Member privileges.
- Under "Issue deletion", select Allow members to delete issues for this organization.
- Click Save.