The audit log lists events triggered by activities that affect your enterprise. Audit logs for GitHub Enterprise Server are retained indefinitely.
By default, only events from the past three months are displayed. To view older events, you must specify a date range with the
created parameter. 詳しい情報については、「検索構文を理解する」を参照してください。
The name for each audit log entry is composed of the
action object or category qualifier, followed by an operation type. For example, the
repo.create entry refers to the
create operation on the
各 Audit log エントリには、次のようなイベントに関する適切な情報が表示されます:
- The enterprise or organization an action was performed in
- The user (actor) who performed the action
- The user affected by the action
In addition to viewing your audit log, you can monitor activity in your enterprise in other ways, such as viewing push logs and managing global webhooks. For more information, see "Exploring user activity in your enterprise."
As an enterprise owner or site administrator, you can interact with the audit log data for your enterprise in several ways:
- You can view the audit log for your enterprise. For more information, see "Accessing the audit log for your enterprise."
- You can search the audit log for specific events. For more information, see "Searching the audit log for your enterprise".
- You can forward audit and system logs, from your enterprise to an third-party hosted monitoring system. 詳しい情報については、「ログの転送」を参照してください。
For a full list of audit log actions that may appear in your enterprise audit log, see "Audit log actions for your enterprise."