Note: To use SAML single sign-on, your organization must use GitHub Enterprise Cloud. For more information about how you can try GitHub Enterprise Cloud for free, see "Setting up a trial of GitHub Enterprise Cloud."
Managing SAML single sign-on for your organization
Organization owners can manage organization members' identities and access to the organization with SAML single sign-on (SSO).
- About identity and access management with SAML single sign-on
- About SCIM for organizations
- Connecting your identity provider to your organization
- Configuring SAML single sign-on and SCIM using Okta
- Enabling and testing SAML single sign-on for your organization
- Preparing to enforce SAML single sign-on in your organization
- Enforcing SAML single sign-on for your organization
- Downloading your organization's SAML single sign-on recovery codes
- Managing team synchronization for your organization
- Accessing your organization if your identity provider is unavailable
- Troubleshooting identity and access management for your organization