When OAuth App access restrictions are enabled, organization members and outside collaborators must request approval from an organization owner before they can authorize an OAuth App that has access to the organization's resources.
Organization owners can choose whether to allow outside collaborators to request access for unapproved OAuth Apps and GitHub Apps. For more information, see "Limiting OAuth App and GitHub App access requests."
- In the top right corner of GitHub.com, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Next to the organization, click Settings.
- In the "Integrations" section of the sidebar, click Third-party access.
- Next to the application you'd like to approve, click Review.
- After you review the information about the requested application, click Grant access.