You can access GitHub's compliance reports in your organization settings.
- SOC 1, Type 2
- SOC 2, Type 2
- Cloud Security Alliance CAIQ self-assessment (CSA CAIQ - Level 1)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 (Processor) certification
- ISO/IEC 27018:2019 certification
- Cloud Security Alliance STAR certification (CSA STAR - Level 2)
- GitHub.com Services Continuity and Incident Management Plan
Note: To view compliance reports, your organization must use GitHub Enterprise Cloud. For more information about how you can try GitHub Enterprise Cloud for free, see "Setting up a trial of GitHub Enterprise Cloud."
If you are not using GitHub Enterprise Cloud, you can find similar reports at GitHub Security.
In the top right corner of GitHub.com, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
Next to the organization, click Settings.
In the "Security" section of the sidebar, click Compliance.
To the right of the report you want to access, click Download or View.