You can export information about members in your organization. This is useful if you want to perform an audit of users within the organization.
The exported information includes:
- Username and display name details
- Whether the user has two-factor authentication enabled
- Whether the membership is public or private
- Whether the user is an organization owner or member
- Datetime of the user's last activity (for a full list of relevant activity, see "Managing dormant users")
- The user's SAML NameID, if available
You can get member information directly from the GitHub Enterprise Cloud user interface, or using APIs. This article explains how to obtain member information from within GitHub Enterprise Cloud.
In the top right corner of GitHub.com, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
Click the name of your organization.
Under your organization name, click People.
To the right of the search bar, select the Export drop-down menu and click the desired export format.