Warning: When you disable OAuth App access restrictions for your organization, any organization member will automatically authorize OAuth App access to the organization's private resources when they approve an application for use in their personal account settings.
- In the top right corner of GitHub.com, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Next to the organization, click Settings.
- In the "Integrations" section of the sidebar, click Third-party access.
- Click Remove restrictions.
- After you review the information about disabling third-party application restrictions, click Yes, remove application restrictions.