Codespaces are not available for all repositories. If the "Open with Codespaces" button is missing, Codespaces may not be available for that repository. 詳しい情報については、「codespace を作成する」を参照してください。
If you create a codespace and it does not open:
- Try reloading the page in case there was a caching or reporting problem.
- Go to your Codespaces page: https://github.com/codespaces and check whether the new codespace is listed there. The process may have successfully created the codespace but failed to report back to your browser. If the new codespace is listed, you can open it directly from that page.
- Retry creating the codespace for the repository to rule out a transient communication failure.
If you still cannot create a codespace for a repository where Codespaces are available, you may need to contact support. For more information, see "Working with support."
The owner of a codespace has full control over it and only they can delete their codespaces. You cannot delete a codespace created by another user.
You can delete your codespaces in the browser, in Visual Studio Code, or by using GitHub CLI. GitHub CLI also allows you to bulk delete codespaces. For more information, see "Deleting a codespace."
codespace を作成すると、ストレージ容量に限りがあるため、時間の経過とともにスペースを解放する必要がある場合があります。 Try running any of the following commands in the Codespaces terminal to free up storage space.
- Remove packages that are no longer used by using
sudo apt autoremove.
sudo apt cleanを使用して apt キャッシュをクリーンアップする.
- See the top 10 largest files in the codespace with
sudo find / -printf '%s %p\n'| sort -nr | head -10.
- Delete unneeded files, such as build artifacts and logs.
Some more destructive options:
- Remove unused Docker images, networks, and containers by using
docker system prune(append
-aif you want to remove all images, and
--volumesif you want to remove all volumes).
git clean -i.
If changes to your dev container configuration cause a container error, your codespace will run in recovery mode, and you will see an error message.
This codespace is currently running in recovery mode due to a container error.
Review the creation logs, update the dev container configuration as needed, and run Codespaces: Rebuild Container in the Visual Studio Code Command Palette to retry. For more information, see " Codespaces logs" and "Configuring Codespaces for your project."