Organization owners can set team creation permissions.
If you do not set team creation permissions, all organization members will be able to create teams by default.
- In the top right corner of GitHub AE, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Member privileges.
- Under "Team creation rules", select or deselect Allow members to create teams.
- Click Save.