This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2022-10-12. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Creating and managing GitHub Actions workflows.
- About workflows
- Triggering a workflow
- Events that trigger workflows
- Workflow syntax for GitHub Actions
- Workflow commands for GitHub Actions
- Storing workflow data as artifacts
- Creating starter workflows for your organization
- Using starter workflows
- Sharing workflows, secrets, and runners with your organization
- Using GitHub CLI in workflows