Note: GitHub Packages is currently in beta for GitHub Enterprise Server 2.22. To join the beta for your instance, use the sign-up form.
You can enable or disable each package ecosystem for your instance. You can set an ecosystem you previously enabled to Read-Only to prevent new packages from being uploaded, while allowing existing packages to be downloaded.
To use GitHub Packages with Docker, you must have subdomain isolation enabled for your instance. For more information, see "Enabling subdomain isolation."
- From a GitHub Enterprise Server administrative account, click in the upper-right corner of any page.
- In the left sidebar, click Management Console.
- In the left sidebar, click Packages.
- Under "Ecosystem Toggles", for each package type, select Enabled, Read-Only, or Disabled.
- Under the left sidebar, click Save settings.
- Wait for the configuration run to complete.