Organization owners can restrict the ability to change repository visibility to organization owners only. For more information, see "Restricting repository visibility changes in your organization."
We recommend reviewing the following caveats before you change the visibility of a repository.
- If you change a repository's visibility from internal to private, GitHub will remove forks that belong to any user without access to the newly private repository. If the internal repository has any forks, the visibility of the forks is already private. For more information, see "What happens to forks when a repository is deleted or changes visibility?"
- Any published GitHub Pages site will be automatically unpublished.
Note: Os repositórios internos estão disponíveis com GitHub Enterprise Cloud, GitHub AE, e GitHub Enterprise Server 2.20+. Para obter mais informações, consulte os "Produtos do GitHub".
- Any forks of the repository will remain in the repository network, and GitHub AE maintains the relationship between the root repository and the fork. For more information, see "What happens to forks when a repository is deleted or changes visibility?"
- No GitHub AE, navegue até a página principal do repositório.
- No nome do seu repositório, clique em Configurações.
- Under "Danger Zone", to the right of to "Change repository visibility", click Change visibility.
- Select a visibility.
- To verify that you're changing the correct repository's visibility, type the name of the repository you want to change the visibility of.
- Click I understand, change repository visibility.