Your personal dashboard is the first page you'll see when you sign in on GitHub Enterprise.
To access your personal dashboard once you're signed in, click the in the upper-left corner of any page on [hostname].
In the "Recent activity" section of your news feed, you can quickly find and follow up with recently updated issues and pull requests you're working on. Under "Recent activity", you can preview up to 12 recent updates made in the last two weeks.
Open issues and pull requests appear in the recent activity section when:
- You have opened an issue or pull request.
- Someone has commented on an issue or pull request you opened.
- Your issue or pull request was reopened.
- Your review was requested on a pull request.
- You were assigned to an issue or pull request.
- You referenced an issue or pull request via a commit.
- You commented on an issue or pull request.
In the left sidebar of your dashboard, you can access the top repositories and teams you use.
You can also find a list of your recently visited repositories, teams, and project boards when you click into the search bar at the top of any page on GitHub Enterprise.
In the "All activity" section of your news feed, you can view updates from repositories you're subscribed to and people you follow. The "All activity" section shows updates from repositories you watch or have starred, and from users you follow.
You'll see updates in your news feed when a user you follow:
- Stars a repository.
- Follows another user.
- Creates a public repository.
- Opens an issue or pull request with "help wanted" or "good first issue" label on a repository you're watching.
- Pushes commits to a repository you watch.
- Forks a public repository.
In the "Explore repositories" section on the right side of your dashboard, you can explore recommended repositories in your communities. Recommendations are based on repositories you've starred or visited, the people you follow, and activity within repositories that you have access to.