- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Teams.
- On the Teams tab, click the name of the team.
- At the top of the team's page, click Discussions.
- Click next to the team discussion you want to edit or delete.
- Click Edit. Optionally, click Delete.
- Modify the team discussion title and comment as needed, and click Update comment.
Article version: Enterprise Server 2.18
Editing or deleting a team discussion
Organization members can edit or delete discussions on a team's page. If you're an organization member, you can edit or delete the discussion.