Owners can set permissions for deleting or transferring repositories in an organization.
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Member privileges.
- Under "Repository deletion and transfer", select or deselect Allow members to delete or transfer repositories for this organization.
- Click Save.