Table of Contents
- Setting up your project for healthy contributions
- Using templates to encourage useful issues and pull requests
- Moderating comments and conversations
- Documenting your project with wikis
- Collaborating with your team
This version of GitHub Enterprise will be discontinued on This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2020-08-20. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Whether your project is open source or private, you can build a healthy and effective environment for collaboration.