This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2022-10-12. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
We've recently moved some of the REST API documentation. If you can't find what you're looking for, you might try the new Branches, Collaborators, Commits, Deploy Keys, Deployments, GitHub Pages, Releases, Metrics, Webhooks REST API pages.
The deployments API allows you to create and delete deploy keys, deployments, and deployment environments.
- Deployment branch policies
- List deployment branch policies
- Create a deployment branch policy
- Get a deployment branch policy
- Update a deployment branch policy
- Delete a deployment branch policy
- Deployment environments
- Deployment statuses