This version of GitHub Enterprise will be discontinued on 2022-02-16. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Configuring backups on your appliance→
As part of a disaster recovery plan, you can protect production data on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance by configuring automated backups.
Creating a high availability replica→
In an active/passive configuration, the replica appliance is a redundant copy of the primary appliance. If the primary appliance fails, high availability mode allows the replica to act as the primary appliance, allowing minimal service disruption.
Upgrading GitHub Enterprise Server→
Upgrade GitHub Enterprise Server to get the latest features and security updates.
Getting started with GitHub Actions for GitHub Enterprise Server
Learn about enabling and configuring GitHub Actions on GitHub Enterprise Server for the first time.
Getting started with GitHub Packages for your enterprise
You can start using GitHub Packages on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance by enabling the feature, configuring third-party storage, configuring the ecosystems you want to support, and updating your TLS certificate.
- Configuring your enterprise • 15 articles
- Configuring network settings • 10 articles
- Managing connections between your enterprise accounts • 5 articles
- Monitoring your appliance • 5 articles
- Updating the virtual machine and physical resources • 6 articles
- Configuring clustering • 11 articles
- Configuring high availability • 6 articles
- Enabling GitHub Actions for GitHub Enterprise Server • 4 articles
- Managing access to actions from GitHub.com • 5 articles
- Advanced configuration and troubleshooting • 4 articles
- Getting started with GitHub Packages for your enterprise
- Enabling GitHub Packages with AWS
- Enabling GitHub Packages with Azure Blob Storage
- Enabling GitHub Packages with MinIO
- Quickstart for configuring your MinIO storage bucket for GitHub Packages
- Configuring package ecosystem support for your enterprise