Note: GitHub Actions support on GitHub Enterprise Server 2.22 is a limited public beta. To review the external storage requirements and request access to the beta, see "Enabling GitHub Actions and configuring storage."
Note: GitHub-hosted runners are not currently supported on GitHub Enterprise Server. You can see more information about planned future support on the GitHub public roadmap.
By default, GitHub Actions workflows on GitHub Enterprise Server cannot use actions directly from GitHub.com or GitHub Marketplace.
To make all actions from GitHub.com available on your enterprise instance, you can connect GitHub Enterprise Server to GitHub Enterprise Cloud using GitHub Connect. For other ways of accessing actions from GitHub.com, see "About using GitHub.com actions on GitHub Enterprise Server."
Before enabling access to all actions from GitHub.com on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance, you must connect your GitHub Enterprise Server instance to GitHub.com. For more information, see "Connecting GitHub Enterprise Server to GitHub Enterprise Cloud."
- From a GitHub Enterprise Server administrative account, click in the upper-right corner of any page.
- In the left sidebar, click Enterprise overview.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click GitHub Connect.
- Under "Server can use actions from GitHub.com in workflows runs", use the drop-down menu and select Enabled.