- Projects, the all-new projects experience, is now available. For more information about Projects, see "About Projects" and for information about migrating your classic project, see "Migrating from Projects (classic)."
- You can only create a new classic project board for an organization, user, or repository that already has at least one classic project board. If you're unable to create a classic project board, create a project board instead.
If progress tracking is enabled, a progress bar appears above the classic project, on the project listing page, in the issue sidebar, and in references to the project on other classic projects.
- Navigate to the classic project where you want to enable or disable project progress tracking.
- On the top-right side of the classic project, click Menu.
- Click , then click Edit.
- Select or deselect Track project progress.