- Projects, the all-new projects experience, is now available. For more information about Projects, see "About Projects" and for information about migrating your classic project, see "Migrating from Projects (classic)."
- You can only create a new classic project board for an organization, user, or repository that already has at least one classic project board. If you're unable to create a classic project board, create a project board instead.
Tip: If you'd like to retain access to a completed or unneeded classic project without losing access to its contents, you can close the classic project instead of deleting it.
- Navigate to the classic project you want to delete.
- On the top-right side of the classic project, click Menu.
- Click , then click Edit.
- Click Delete project.
- To confirm that you want to delete the project board, click OK.