- Projects, the all-new projects experience, is now available. For more information about Projects, see "About Projects" and for information about migrating your classic project, see "Migrating from Projects (classic)."
- You can only create a new classic project board for an organization, user, or repository that already has at least one classic project board. If you're unable to create a classic project board, create a project board instead.
When you close a classic project, any workflow automation that was configured for the classic project will pause by default. For more information, see "Closing a project (classic)."
When you reopen a classic project, you have the option to sync automation, which updates the position of the cards on the board according to the automation settings configured for the board.
- Navigate to the classic project you want to reopen.
- On the top-right side of the classic project, click Menu.
- Choose whether to sync automation for your classic project or reopen your classic project without syncing.
- To reopen your classic project and sync automation, click Reopen and sync project.
- To reopen your classic project without syncing automation, using the reopen drop-down menu, click Reopen only. Then, click Reopen only.