- Projects, the all-new projects experience, is now available. For more information about Projects, see "About Projects" and for information about migrating your classic project, see "Migrating from projects (classic)."
- You can only create a new classic project board for an organization or user that already has at least one classic project board. You cannot create new classic projects for repositories. If you're unable to create a classic project board, create a project instead.
On a card, you can click any assignee, milestone, or label to filter the classic project by that qualifier. To clear the search, you can click the same assignee, milestone, or label again.
You can also use the "Filter cards" search bar at the top of each classic project to search for cards. You can filter cards using the following search qualifiers in any combination, or by simply typing some text you'd like to search for.
- Filter cards by author using
- Filter cards by assignee using
- Filter cards by label using
label:"MULTI-WORD LABEL NAME", or
- Filter by milestone by using
- Filter cards by state using
- Filter by review status using
- Filter by check status using
- Filter cards by type using
- Filter cards by state and type using
- Filter cards by issues that are linked to a pull request by a closing reference using
- Filter cards by repository in an organization-wide classic project using
- Navigate to the classic project that contains the cards you want to filter.
- Above the project card columns, click into the "Filter cards" search bar and type a search query to filter the cards.
Tip: You can drag and drop filtered cards or use keyboard shortcuts to move them between columns. For more information about keyboard shortcuts, see "Project boards" in "Keyboard shortcuts."