- If you'd rather filter issues and pull requests using the Search bar, you can use the milestone search syntax. For a milestone called My Milestone, the search syntax would be:
- To clear your filter selection, click Clear current search query, filters, and sorts.
- You can also filter issues or pull requests using the GitHub CLI. For more information, see "
gh issue list" or "
gh pr list" in the GitHub CLI documentation.
- On GitHub.com, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Issues or Pull requests.
- Select Milestones to see a list of all available milestones for the repository.
- Select the milestone you're interested in from the list. You can view relevant information for the milestone, including all issues and pull requests associated with it, from the milestone page. For more information, see "About milestones."