- Projects, the all-new projects experience, is now available. For more information about Projects, see "About Projects" and for information about migrating your classic project, see "Migrating from projects (classic)."
- You can only create a new classic project board for an organization or user that already has at least one classic project board. You cannot create new classic projects for repositories. If you're unable to create a classic project board, create a project instead.
Automation in your classic project does not apply to archived classic project cards. For example, if you close an issue in a classic project's archive, the archived card does not automatically move to the "Done" column. When you restore a card from the classic project archive, the card will return to the column where it was archived.
- In a classic project, find the card you want to archive, then click .
- Click Archive.
- On the top-right side of the classic project, click Menu.
- Click , then click View archive.
- Above the classic project card you want to unarchive, click Restore.