Use the Console de Gerenciamento for basic administrative activities:
- Initial setup: Walk through the initial setup process when first launching your GitHub Enterprise Server instance by visiting your GitHub Enterprise Server instance's IP address in your browser.
- Configuring basic settings for your instance: Configure DNS, hostname, SSL, user authentication, email, monitoring services, and log forwarding on the Settings page.
- Scheduling maintenance windows: Take your GitHub Enterprise Server instance offline while performing maintenance using the Console de Gerenciamento or administrative shell.
- Troubleshooting: Generate a support bundle or view high level diagnostic information.
- License management: View or update your GitHub Enterprise license.
You can always reach the Console de Gerenciamento using your GitHub Enterprise Server instance's IP address, even when the instance is in maintenance mode, or there is a critical application failure or hostname or SSL misconfiguration.
To access the Console de Gerenciamento, you must use the administrator password established during initial setup of your GitHub Enterprise Server instance. You must also be able to connect to the virtual machine host on port 8443. If you're having trouble reaching the Console de Gerenciamento, please check intermediate firewall and security group configurations.
The Console de Gerenciamento password hash is stored in
/data/user/common/secrets.conf, and that file is automatically synced from the primary appliance to any high-availability replicas. Any change to the primary's password will automatically be replicated to high-availability replicas. For more information about high availability, see "About high availability configuration."
The first time that you access the Console de Gerenciamento as a site administrator, you must upload your GitHub Enterprise license file to authenticate into the app. For more information, see "Managing your license for GitHub Enterprise."
Em uma conta administrativa no GitHub Enterprise Server, no canto superior direito de qualquer página, clique em .
Se você ainda não estiver na página "Administração do site", no canto superior esquerdo, clique em Administração do site.
Na barra lateral � esquerda, clique em Console de Gerenciamento .
Se solicitado, digite sua senha do Console de Gerenciamento.
- Visit this URL in your browser, replacing
hostnamewith your actual GitHub Enterprise Server hostname or IP address:
- Se solicitado, digite sua senha do Console de Gerenciamento.
The Console de Gerenciamento locks after ten failed login attempts are made in the span of ten minutes. You must wait for the login screen to automatically unlock before attempting to log in again. The login screen automatically unlocks as soon as the previous ten minute period contains fewer than ten failed login attempts. The counter resets after a successful login occurs.
To immediately unlock the Console de Gerenciamento, use the
ghe-reactivate-admin-login command via the administrative shell. For more information, see "Command line utilities" and "Accessing the administrative shell (SSH)."
If you cannot connect to the Console de Gerenciamento on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance, you can review the following information to troubleshoot the problem.
If you access your GitHub Enterprise Server instance through a load balancer and connections to the Console de Gerenciamento fail with a message that your session has expired, you may need to reconfigure your load balancer. For more information, see "Using GitHub Enterprise Server with a load balancer."