Observação: no momento, não há suporte para os executores hospedados no GitHub no GitHub Enterprise Server. Você pode ver mais informações sobre o suporte futuro planejado no GitHub public roadmap.
By default, GitHub Actions workflows on GitHub Enterprise Server cannot use actions directly from GitHub.com or GitHub Marketplace. To make all actions from GitHub.com available on your enterprise instance, you can use GitHub Connect to integrate GitHub Enterprise Server with GitHub Enterprise Cloud.
To use actions from GitHub.com, both your GitHub Enterprise Server instance and your self-hosted runners must be able to make outbound connections to GitHub.com. No inbound connections from GitHub.com are required. For more information. For more information, see "About self-hosted runners."
Alternatively, if you want stricter control over which actions are allowed in your enterprise, you can manually download and sync actions onto your enterprise instance using the
actions-sync tool. For more information, see "Manually syncing actions from GitHub.com."
When a workflow uses an action by referencing the repository where the action is stored, GitHub Actions will first try to find the repository on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance. If the repository does not exist on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance, and if you have automatic access to GitHub.com enabled, GitHub Actions will try to find the repository on GitHub.com.
If a user has already created an organization and repository in your enterprise that matches an organization and repository name on GitHub.com, the repository on your enterprise will be used instead of the GitHub.com repository. A malicious user could take advantage of this behavior to run code as part of a workflow
Before enabling access to all actions from GitHub.com for your enterprise, you must:
- Configure your GitHub Enterprise Server instance to use GitHub Actions. For more information, see "Getting started with GitHub Actions for GitHub Enterprise Server."
- Enable GitHub Connect. For more information, see "Managing GitHub Connect."
- No canto superior � direita de GitHub Enterprise Server, clique na foto do perfil e clique em Configurações da empresa.
- Na barra lateral da conta corporativa, clique em GitHub Connect .
- Under "Users can utilize actions from GitHub.com in workflow runs", use the drop-down menu and select Enabled.
- Após habilitar GitHub Connect, você poderá usar políticas para restringir quais ações públicas podem ser usadas em repositórios na sua empresa. Para obter mais informações, confira "Como impor políticas do GitHub Actions na sua empresa".