Note: GitHub-hosted runners are not currently supported on GitHub Enterprise Server. You can see more information about planned future support on the GitHub public roadmap.
This version of GitHub Enterprise will be discontinued on 2022-02-16. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Hosting your own runners
- About self-hosted runners
- Adding self-hosted runners
- Configuring the self-hosted runner application as a service
- Using a proxy server with self-hosted runners
- Using labels with self-hosted runners
- Using self-hosted runners in a workflow
- Managing access to self-hosted runners using groups
- Monitoring and troubleshooting self-hosted runners
- Removing self-hosted runners