Note: For more information about the new iteration of Tasklists, which is currently in a private beta, see "About Tasklists."
A task list is a set of tasks that each render on a separate line with a clickable checkbox. You can select or deselect the checkboxes to mark the tasks as complete or incomplete.
You can use Markdown to create a task list in any comment on GitHub. If you reference an issue, pull request, or discussion in a task list, the reference will unfurl to show the title and state.
If you add a task list to the body of an issue, the list has added functionality.
- To help you track your team's work on an issue, the progress of an issue's task list appears in various places on GitHub, such as a repository's list of issues.
- If a task references another issue and someone closes that issue, the task's checkbox will automatically be marked as complete.
- If a task requires further tracking or discussion, you can convert the task to an issue by hovering over the task and clicking in the upper-right corner of the task. To add more details before creating the issue, you can use keyboard shortcuts to open the new issue form. For more information, see "Keyboard shortcuts."
- Any issues referenced in the task list will specify that they are tracked in the referencing issue.
Um eine Aufgabenliste zu erstellen, stellst du den Listenelementen einen Bindestrich und ein Leerzeichen gefolgt von
[ ] voran. Um eine Aufgabe als erledigt zu markieren, verwende
- [x] #739 - [ ] https://github.com/octo-org/octo-repo/issues/740 - [ ] Add delight to the experience when all tasks are complete :tada:
Tip: You cannot create task list items within closed issues or issues with linked pull requests.
You can reorder the items in a task list by clicking to the left of a task's checkbox, dragging the task to a new location, and dropping the task. You can reorder tasks across different lists in the same comment, but you can not reorder tasks across different comments.
Any issues that are referenced in a task list specify that they are tracked by the issue that contains the task list. To navigate to the tracking issue from the tracked issue, click on the tracking issue number in the Tracked in section next to the issue status.