The foundation of your bill is the number of standard licensed seats that you choose for your enterprise.
GitHub では、一意ユーザーのライセンス モデルが使用されます。 複数のデプロイ オプションを含むエンタープライズ製品の� �合、GitHub では、すべてのデプロイ全体の一意のユーザー数に基づいて、使用するライセンス シートの数が決まります。
各ユーザーは、そのユーザーが使う GitHub Enterprise Server インスタンスの数や、GitHub Enterprise Cloud でそのユーザーがメンバーになっている Organization の数に関係なく、1 つのライセンスのみを使います。 このモデルを使用すると、各ユーザーが、追� のコストなしで複数の GitHub Enterprise デプロイを使用できます。
To ensure the same user isn't consuming more than one license for multiple enterprise deployments, you can synchronize license usage between your GitHub Enterprise Server and GitHub Enterprise Cloud environments. For more information, see "About licenses for GitHub Enterprise."
In addition to licensed seats, your bill may include other charges, such as GitHub Advanced Security. For more information, see "About billing for your enterprise."
GitHub bills for the following accounts for each deployment of GitHub Enterprise.
GitHub bills for each of the following accounts on GitHub Enterprise Cloud:
- Enterprise owners who are a member or owner of at least one organization in the enterprise
- Organization members, including owners
- Outside collaborators on private or internal repositories owned by your organization, excluding forks
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an organization owner or member
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an outside collaborator on private or internal repositories owned by your organization, excluding forks
- Dormant users
- GitHub counts each member or outside collaborator once for billing purposes, even if the user account has membership in multiple organizations in an enterprise or access to multiple repositories owned by your organization.
- 招待されたユーザーが 7 日以内に招待を受け入れなかった� �合、保留中の招待は自動的に期限切れになります。 有効期限が切れると、GitHub は保留中の招待に対して課金しなくなります。
GitHub does not bill for any of the following accounts:
- Managed user accounts that are suspended
- Enterprise owners who are not a member or owner of at least one organization in the enterprise
- Enterprise billing managers
- Billing managers for individual organizations
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become a billing manager
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an outside collaborator on a public repository owned by your organization
Each user account on GitHub Enterprise Server consumes a seat.
Suspended users are not counted when calculating the number of licensed users consuming seats. For more information, see "Suspending and unsuspending users."
Dormant users do occupy a seat license. As such, you can choose to suspend dormant users to release user licenses. For more information, see "Managing dormant users."
You can add more licensed seats to your enterprise at any time. If you pay for more seats than are being used, you can also reduce the number of seats.
If you use an enterprise account on GitHub.com and have questions about changes to your subscription, contact GitHub の営業チー� .