New organizations on GitHub.com can build public and open-source projects with GitHub Free, or upgrade to a paid product with per-user pricing. For more information, see "GitHub's products" and "Upgrading your GitHub subscription."
Per-user pricing applies to all organizations that belong to your enterprise on GitHub.com, and to organizations using GitHub Enterprise Cloud that are not part of an enterprise. Each billing cycle, GitHub charges for each member or outside collaborator within your organization or enterprise. You also pay for each pending member or outside collaborator who has not yet accepted an invitation. GitHub does not charge for members with the billing manager role, or for enterprise owners who are not also a member of at least one organization in the enterprise. For more information, see "Roles in an enterprise" or "Roles in an organization."
GitHub counts each member or outside collaborator once for billing purposes, even if the person has membership in multiple organizations in an enterprise or access to multiple repositories owned by your organization.
For more information about outside collaborators, see "Adding outside collaborators to repositories in your organization."
If you deploy GitHub Enterprise Server, your usage includes licenses for each user on your instance. For more information about additional services and billing for GitHub Enterprise Cloud, see "About billing for your enterprise."
With per-user pricing, each person consumes one license. GitHub identifies individuals by primary email address.
GitHub bills for the following people.
- Enterprise owners who are a member or owner of at least one organization in the enterprise
- Organization members, including owners
- Outside collaborators on private or internal repositories owned by your organization, excluding forks
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an organization owner or member
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an outside collaborator on private or internal repositories owned by your organization, excluding forks
- Each user on any GitHub Enterprise Server instance that you deploy
GitHub does not bill for any of the following people.
- Enterprise owners who are not a member or owner of at least one organization in the enterprise
- Enterprise billing managers
- Organization billing managers for individual organizations on GitHub Enterprise Cloud
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an enterprise or organization billing manager
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an outside collaborator on a public repository owned by your organization
注釈: If an invitee does not accept the invitation within seven days, the pending invitation expires automatically. After expiration, GitHub will no longer bill you for the pending invitation. If a SCIM request from your identity provider (IdP) generates the invitation, the invitation will not expire.
You can add more users to your organization or enterprise at any time. If you pay for more users than are currently active, you can also reduce the number of paid users.
If you use an enterprise account on GitHub.com and have questions about changes to your subscription, contact GitHubの営業チーム.
If you use an individual organization on GitHub Enterprise Cloud, you can upgrade or downgrade your subscription. For more information, see "Upgrading your GitHub subscription" or "Downgrading your GitHub subscription." If you have questions about your subscription, contact GitHub Support.