The foundation of your bill is the number of standard licensed seats that you choose for your enterprise.
O GitHub usa um modelo de licenciamento de usuário único. Para produtos corporativos que incluem várias opções de implantação, o GitHub determina quantas estações você está consumindo com base no número de usuários únicos em todas as suas implantações.
Cada usuário consome apenas uma licença, não importa o número de instâncias do GitHub Enterprise Server usadas pelo usuário ou o número de organizações das quais o usuário é membro no GitHub Enterprise Cloud. Esse modelo permite que cada pessoa use várias implantações do GitHub Enterprise sem gerar custos extras.
To ensure the same user isn't consuming more than one license for multiple enterprise deployments, you can synchronize license usage between your GitHub Enterprise Server and GitHub Enterprise Cloud environments. For more information, see "About licenses for GitHub Enterprise."
In addition to licensed seats, your bill may include other charges, such as GitHub Advanced Security. For more information, see "About billing for your enterprise."
GitHub bills for the following accounts for each deployment of GitHub Enterprise.
GitHub bills for each of the following accounts on GitHub Enterprise Cloud:
- Enterprise owners who are a member or owner of at least one organization in the enterprise
- Organization members, including owners
- Outside collaborators on private or internal repositories owned by your organization, excluding forks
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an organization owner or member
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an outside collaborator on private or internal repositories owned by your organization, excluding forks
- Dormant users
- GitHub counts each member or outside collaborator once for billing purposes, even if the user account has membership in multiple organizations in an enterprise or access to multiple repositories owned by your organization.
- Se um convidado não aceitar o convite em até sete dias, o convite pendente vencerá automaticamente. Após o vencimento, o GitHub não cobrará você mais pelo convite pendente.
GitHub does not bill for any of the following accounts:
- Managed user accounts that are suspended
- Enterprise owners who are not a member or owner of at least one organization in the enterprise
- Enterprise billing managers
- Billing managers for individual organizations
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become a billing manager
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an outside collaborator on a public repository owned by your organization
Each user account on GitHub Enterprise Server consumes a seat.
Suspended users are not counted when calculating the number of licensed users consuming seats. For more information, see "Suspending and unsuspending users."
Dormant users do occupy a seat license. As such, you can choose to suspend dormant users to release user licenses. For more information, see "Managing dormant users."
You can add more licensed seats to your enterprise at any time. If you pay for more seats than are being used, you can also reduce the number of seats.
If you use an enterprise account on GitHub.com and have questions about changes to your subscription, contact Equipe de Vendas do GitHub.