Note: Including GitHub Actions data in Server Statistics is in public beta and subject to change.
If you enable the collection of data about GitHub Actions, the following data will be collected for your GitHub Enterprise Server instance.
- The top 20 actions used per month, by organization
- Number of checks run, by organization
- Number of jobs per hour, day, week, and month, by organization
- Maximum concurrency of running jobs, by organization and operating system
- Workflows per operating system, by organization
- Job run length, by organization
- Number of job runners, by type (no names or IP addresses are collected)
- Job distribution over types of runners
SSH into your GitHub Enterprise Server instance. If your instance comprises multiple nodes, for example if high availability or geo-replication are configured, SSH into the primary node. If you use a cluster, you can SSH into any node. For more information about SSH access, see "Accessing the administrative shell (SSH)."
ssh -p 122 admin@HOSTNAME
Enter the following command.
ghe-config app.github.enable-actions-usage-stats true
To apply the configuration, run the following command.
Note: During a configuration run, services on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance may restart, which can cause brief downtime for users.
Wait for the configuration run to complete.