The Standard Terms of Service is an agreement between GitHub and you as an individual. To enter into an agreement with GitHub on behalf of an entity, such as a company, non-profit, or group, organization owners can upgrade to the Corporate Terms of Service.
- Navigate to your organization's settings and scroll to the Terms of Service section.
- Click Read the Corporate Terms of Service.
- After you've read the Corporate Terms of Service, click Sign corporate terms.
- Select Yes, I want to sign these terms on behalf of my business.
- In the text field, type the name of the company, non-profit, or group that owns the organization account. This is the entity that will enter into an agreement with GitHub.
- To agree to the Corporate Terms of Service on behalf of your entity, click Accept terms.