The Standard Terms of Service is an agreement between GitHub and you as an individual. To enter into an agreement with GitHub on behalf of an entity, such as a company, non-profit, or group, organization owners can upgrade to the Corporate Terms of Service.
- Contact GitHub Support to request an upgrade to the Corporate Terms of Service. They will enable a banner on your organization's dashboard that will allow you to accept the Corporate Terms of Service.
- To access the dashboard page, in the upper-left corner of any page on GitHub, click the .
- In the upper-left corner of the page, click your username, and use the drop-down menu to click the desired organization.
- At the top of the page, to the right of the Terms of Service banner, click Sign now.
- Read the information about the Corporate Terms of Service, then select Yes, I want to sign these terms on behalf of my business.
- Type the name of the company, non-profit, or group that owns the organization account. This is the entity that will enter into an agreement with GitHub.
- To agree to the Corporate Terms of Service on behalf of your entity, click Accept terms.