- To access the dashboard page, in the upper-left corner of any page on GitHub, click the .
- In the upper-left corner of the page, click your username, and use the drop-down menu to click the desired organization.
In the "Recent activity" section of your news feed, you can quickly find and follow up with recently updated issues and pull requests in your organization.
Open issues and pull requests appear in the recent activity section when:
- You have opened an issue or pull request.
- Someone has commented on an issue or pull request you opened.
- Your issue or pull request was reopened.
- Your review was requested on a pull request.
- You were assigned to an issue or pull request.
- You referenced an issue or pull request via a commit.
- You commented on an issue or pull request.
In the left sidebar of your dashboard, you can access your organization's top repositories you're active in.
In the "All activity" section of your news feed, you can view updates from other teams and repositories in your organization.
The "All activity" section shows all recent activity in the organization, including activity in repositories you're not subscribed to and of people you're not following. For more information, see "About notifications" and "Following people."
For instance, the organization news feed shows updates when someone in the organization:
- Creates a new branch.
- Comments on an issue or pull request.
- Submits a pull request review comment.
- Forks a repository.
- Creates a wiki page.
- Pushes commits.
- Creates a public repository.