Note: Historical charts are currently available as a feature preview.
- Navigate to your project.
- In the top-right, to access insights, click .
- In the menu on the left, click on the chart you would like to configure.
- On the right side of the page, click Configure. A panel will open on the right.
- To change the type of chart, select the Layout dropdown and click on the chart type you want to use.
- To change the field used for your chart's X-axis, select the X-axis dropdown and click the field you want to use.
- Optionally, to group the items on your X-axis by another field, select Group by and click on the field you want to use, or click "None" to disable grouping.
- Optionally, if your project contains number fields and you want the Y-axis to display the sum, average, minimum, or maximum of one of those number fields, select Y-axis and click an option. Then, select the dropdown that appears beneath and click on the number field you want to use.
- To save your chart, click Save changes.