- In the top right corner of GitHub AE, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Click the name of your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Projects.
- In the projects list, click the name of the project board.
- On the top-right side of the project board, click Menu.
- Click , then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Collaborators.
- Next to the collaborator you want to remove, click X.
Removing an outside collaborator from an organization project board
As an organization owner or project board admin, you can remove an outside collaborator's access to a project board.