About new accounts on GitHub.com
You can create a personal account, which serves as your identity on GitHub.com, or an organization, which allows multiple personal accounts to collaborate across multiple projects. For more information about account types, see "Types of GitHub accounts."
When you create a personal account or organization, you must select a billing plan for the account. For more information, see "GitHub’s products."
Signing up for a new account
- If you want to create a new personal account, make sure you are currently signed out of GitHub.
- Go to GitHub's Pricing page.
- Read the information about the different products and subscriptions that GitHub offers, then click the upgrade button under the subscription you'd like to choose.
- Follow the prompts to create your personal account or organization.
- "Verifying your email address"
- "Creating an enterprise account" in the GitHub Enterprise Cloud documentation
- GitHub public roadmap in the