- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise Server, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Click the name of your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Projects.
- In the projects list, click the name of the project board.
- On the top-right side of the project board, click Menu.
- Click , then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Collaborators.
- Next to the collaborator you want to remove, click X.
This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2023-01-18. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Removing an outside collaborator from an organization project board
As an organization owner or project board admin, you can remove an outside collaborator's access to a project board.