This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2022-10-12. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Managing user access to your organization's repositories
Organization owners can manage individual and team access to the organization's repositories. Team maintainers can also manage a team's repository access.
- Repository roles for an organization
- Setting base permissions for an organization
- Viewing people with access to your repository
- Managing an individual's access to an organization repository
- Managing team access to an organization repository
- Adding outside collaborators to repositories in your organization
- Removing an outside collaborator from an organization repository
- Converting an organization member to an outside collaborator
- Converting an outside collaborator to an organization member
- Reinstating a former outside collaborator's access to your organization