This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2022-10-12. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Use Git to manage your GitHub Enterprise Server repositories from your computer.
- About Git
- Pushing commits to a remote repository
- Getting changes from a remote repository
- Dealing with non-fast-forward errors
- Splitting a subfolder out into a new repository
- About Git subtree merges
- About Git rebase
- Using Git rebase on the command line
- Resolving merge conflicts after a Git rebase
- Dealing with special characters in branch and tag names