An overview of GitHub's products and pricing plans.
Create a repo→
To put your project up on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance, you'll need to create a repository for it to live in.
Getting started with your GitHub account→
With a user account on GitHub, you can import or create repositories, collaborate with others, and connect with the GitHub community.
Getting started with GitHub Enterprise Server→
Get started with setting up and managing your GitHub Enterprise Server instance.
- Setting your username in Git
- Caching your GitHub credentials in Git
- Why is Git always asking for my password?
- Updating credentials from the macOS Keychain
- Git workflows
- About remote repositories
- Managing remote repositories
- Associating text editors with Git
- Configuring Git to handle line endings
- Ignoring files