Note: GitHub Mobile is currently in beta for GitHub Enterprise Server 3.0 and subject to change.
GitHub Mobile is available as an Android and iOS app. GitHub Mobile is generally available for GitHub.com users and in public beta for users of GitHub Enterprise Server 3.0+. For more information, see "GitHub Mobile."
Members of your enterprise can use GitHub Mobile to triage, collaborate, and manage work on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance from a mobile device. By default, GitHub Mobile is enabled for your GitHub Enterprise Server instance. You can allow or disallow enterprise members from using GitHub Mobile to authenticate to your GitHub Enterprise Server instance and access your enterprise's data.
- From an administrative account on GitHub Enterprise Server, click in the upper-right corner of any page.
- In the left sidebar, click Management Console.
- If prompted, type your Management Console password.
- In the left sidebar, click Mobile.
- Under "GitHub Mobile", select or deselect Enable GitHub Mobile Apps.
- Under the left sidebar, click Save settings.
- Wait for the configuration run to complete.