Tip: Only organization owners can delete parent teams. For more information, see "About teams."
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise Server, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- In the top right corner of GitHub, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Under your organization name, click Teams.
- Select the team or teams you'd like to delete.
- Above the list of teams, use the drop-down menu and click Delete.
- Review the team or teams that will be deleted, then click I understand, delete teams.