If you disallow publication of GitHub Pages sites, any sites that are already published will remain published. You can manually unpublish the site. For more information, see "Unpublishing a GitHub Pages site."
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise Server, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Member privileges.
- Under "Pages creation", select or deselect Allow members to publish sites.
- Click Save.