- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- In the left sidebar, click OAuth Apps.
- Select the OAuth App you want to modify.
- Click Delete application.
- Click Delete this OAuth Application.
This version of GitHub Enterprise will be discontinued on 2022-02-16. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Deleting an OAuth App
You can delete OAuth Apps when you no longer use them.